This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons relating to Walk the Walk Solutions Limited, www.walkthewalksolutions.co.uk (‘Website’), WTW and/or any of WTW associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services) (collectively ‘WTW’), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any guarantee, condition, representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
The information and other materials included on this site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. WTW does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials or the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site (including, without limitation, the information provided through the use of any software). You acknowledge that any reliance on any such statement or information shall be at your sole risk. WTW reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice. In no event will WTW and/or third parties be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential or special damages or any damages including, but not limited to, errors or omissions, or any damages whatsoever arising from use, loss of use, data or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
WTW does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. WTW does not represent the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of any material. WTW may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this site, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time without notice or liability.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, WTW (including for the avoidance of doubt any third parties connected to WTW) hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This disclaimer does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from WTW’s negligence, nor WTW’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.