Embedding a risk management proposition within an insurance offering can create a tangible and proactive “benefit” to clients, which in most cases can have a value attributed to it. This can include;
- Improved efficiency in risk management administration (time and money)
- Reduced incident/interruption to the business
- Reduced internal IT costs
- Improved productivity
- Greater staff awareness of business risks
- Improved supply chain resilience
- Stronger client relationships
- Improved "competitiveness" in the market place
- Enhanced Claims Defensibility
Properly embedded into the business process (and not just an added value marketing gimmick), a risk management proposition will add extra dimensions to new business acquisition and client retention as well as supporting underwiting ROC.
The proposition can be fully supported by branded helpdesk and comms and bespoke website design and content. This can also extend to Consultancy Support in terms of Business Continuity and Health and Safety.